- Yield: Makes about 6 mini jars
For the base:
- 150 grams Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
- 3 ½tbsp Honey
- Pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon
For the layers:
- 450 grams Fresh Mango (about 1 and a half)
- 200 grams Cream cheese
- 180 grams White chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Finely grated citrus zest
- Using a blender, crush the walnuts, add honey, coconut oil, nutmeg and cinnamon. Equally divide the base mixture into the jars and press well. Refrigerate.
- Melt the chocolate over double boiler. Let it cool down a bit and mix with the cheese and citrus zest. Divide equally in two separate bowls. Use the mixture from one of the bowls to add second layer in the jars. Refrigerate again.
- Purée the mango, add honey and citrus zest and use two thirds of the mixture to combine with the rest of the white chocolate mixture. Add it as a next layer in the jars. Refrigerate again for about 30 minutes and then top up the jars with the rest of the mango puree. Garnish with some walnuts and coconut flakes.