Created by Denitsa on December 9, 2016
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Yield: 230g Chocolate
- 80 millilitres Milk
- 40 grams Cacao butter
- 30 grams Carob powder (or cacao powder)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- 20 grams Hazelnuts
- Some raisins, berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 C degrees and bake the hazelnuts in shell for about 10-12 minutes.
- Start the chocolate by melting the cacao butter using a double boiler or just regular pots stacked together. When it’s almost melted add the coconut oil. Leave them on the side to cool down a bit.
- Heat the milk, add the carob powder in and whisk thoroughly. Add this to a blender together with the cacao butter and coconut oil and the rest of the ingredients and blend well (for about 2-3 minutes).
- Transfer the mixture over the double boiler again and whisk repeatedly (for about 2 minutes). Take it off the heat and whisk for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the chocolate into your mould (I used loaf tray lined with some baking paper) and sprinkle with hazelnuts, raisins, goji berries, according to your liking.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or put in the freezer for quicker results.