Created by Denitsa on August 11, 2016
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 35m
- Serves: 3
- 650 millilitres Coconut Milk
- 3 Beetroot Heads
- 3 Celery Sticks
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- Small piece of Ginger
- Handful of Fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- pinch turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper
- Prepare the veggies by washing and cutting them.
- In a pan over medium heat, put the oil, the garlic, the ginger, the turmeric and the cayenne pepper all together and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the celery and the beets and stir for another 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the milk and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- When almost ready, add the parsley, salt and black pepper and adjust to your taste.
- Let it cool for a bit and blend until smooth.